Shuttle Sponsored by G.E.C.U.
TASTERS EVE HOP ON-HOP OFF SHUTTLE
5 PM TO 10 PM
Shuttle will START at Pearl Street Brewery, following a continuous loop between establishments. Shuttle riders must show Between the Bluffs Fest ticket OR, pay $5.00 to be wrist banded for unlimited hop-on, hop-off access from 5-10:00 PM.
There will be TWO shuttles that begin on St. Andrew Street near Pearl Street Brewery driveway entrance. Shuttle #1 starts at 5pm, #2 starts at 5:30pm.
Shuttles will pick-up and drop off every 30 to 40 minutes at each stop. We will provide complimentary bottled water. Safe Ride Vouchers upon request, and we will call a cab for you.
STOP 1 – shuttle starts and ends here at 10pm. 1401 St. Andrew Street, La Crosse – stop is on St. Andrew Street
• Pearl Street Brewery: 5 to 8pm, featuring our own Pearl Street Brewery Beers, BOGO with your Fest Ticket. VIP Party and LIVE MUSIC by Slow No Wake from 5:00 to 7:30pm and all Brewers and Between the Bluffs Vendors welcome.
STOP 2 – AmericInn/Moxies 1835 Rose Street, La Crosse – drop-off/pickup by front doors.
• Moxie’s: 5 to 8pm featuring Indeed Brewing Company with a TAP TAKEOVER! Special pricing on Indeed taps PLUS $1.00 off any food items (not including any other offers). We will be giving away Between the Bluffs General Admission tickets!
STOP 3 – drop-off and pick up at northwest corner of 3rd and Vine Streets
• Dels Bar: Noon to 7pm featuring a 12 Tap Takeover by Pearl Street Brewery. The PSB crew will be there 5p-7p. Each drink gets you entered for a chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to BTB! We will be giving away SWAG as well. Show your ticket for ONE BOGO redemption.
STOP 4 – drop-off and pickup at Charmant Hotel by the Valet Stand on State Street
• Charmant: 5 to 9pm, featuring Surly Brewing Company with a Tap Takeover! Beers on tap will include Hell Lager, Todd the Axe Man, Xtra-Citra Pale Ale, Grindcore Nitro Espresso Milk Stout, and a Taproom Specialty (TBD).
STOP 5 – drop-off and pick up at city bus stop on 3rd Street between State and Main Streets in front of parking ramp
• State Room: 6pm to ?, New Glarus and Ballast Point.
• The Helm: 6pm to ?, Sierra Nevada
• Dublin Square: 6pm to ?, featuring Summit Brewing Company
STOP 6 – drop-off/pickup on 3rd Street by Subway
• Bennet O’Rileys: 7pm to ?, featuring Karben4 Brewing Special Raspberry Fantasy Factory, Lady Luck shot special.
STOP 7 – drop-off/pickup in front of bar at 324 Jay Street, Downtown La Crosse
• Stolpa’s Steinhaus: 5 to 11pm, featuring Three Floyds Backmasking Oatmeal Stout, Alpha King APA, Gumball Head Wheat, Live a Rich Life Belgian Styled Double IPA and Warpigs Foggy Geezer Hazy IPA, Salmon Pants Lager, Lazurite IPA. This is the first appearance at Between the Bluffs for Three Floyds and Warpigs!
STOP 8– drop-off/pickup on 4th Street by bike rack in front of 4 Sisters 4th Street Bar, 133 4th Street S
• Top Shots: 7pm to ?, featuring Sand Creek Brewing Company.
• Bodega Brew Pub: 5 to 9pm, featuring Bells Brewery Cherry Stout, Hopsolution, Double IPA, and Baltic Porter and Revolution Brewing Company with Copper First barrel aged Imperial Stout, Dream Works Vienna Lager, and Galaxy Hero IPA. This is a first appearance at Between the Bluffs for Revolution Brewing!
• Root Note Cafe: 5 to 8pm, featuring Ale Asylum Brewery with Goddamambergeddon Imperial Amber, Spawn Series 32 IPA, Hopalicious IPA and O’so Brewery with Ida’s Dark Secret Barrel Aged blended sour fruited with black raspberries, Margoorita Gose with Orange and Lime zest, and Hopdinger Pale Ale and Central Waters Brewing
STOP 9 – drop-off and pick up at 7th and Mississippi Streets, 901 7th Street South, La Crosse
• Recovery Room: 6pm-?, featuring Port Huron Brewing Collaboration Beer.
STOP 10 – drop-off/pickup in front of bar on 16th Street, 1003 16th Street South, La Crosse
• Arterial Bar & Grill: 5-9pm, featuring One Barrel Brewing Company.
STOP 11 – drop-off/pickup
• Eagles Nest: featuring One Barrel Brewing Company with Happy hour from 3 to 6 with $2 domestics, $3 specialty taps, $1 off all other bar drinks. Then, from 6 to 8pm, $1.00 off specialty beers and 8 taps of craft brews and General Admission tickets to the Fest on Saturday and Bacon Bloody Brunch tickets on Sunday.
STOP 12 – drop-off/pickup at southeast corner of 11th and La Crosse Streets
• Howie’s: first beer tapped at 2pm featuring Titletown and Toppling Goliath Breweries
Return to Pearl Street Brewery on St. Andrew Street to repeat the loop
*NOT ON SHUTTLE ROUTE*
• Angry’s Way Out: N5914 Cty Rd ZZ, Brice Prairie (Onalaska)
Featuring Schell’s Brewery with a Battered Fish Dinner made with Grain Belt (yum), and Sirloin Mac & Cheese paired with Schell’s Firebrick Vienna style Amber Lager. We will also be giving away General Admission Fest Tickets and Bacon Bloody Brunch tickets!